Saturday, April 26, 2008

Reasons to Be Okay

I might screw up--and I have, royally--and I don't know what to do...

but these things are still true and they are glorious.

A. The news will go on.

Biased the media may be, but so are we all. It's always good to be informed, especially by Brian Williams.

And the BBC is so lovely in the morning.

But mostly for the Brian Williams.

B. I will dance next semester.

Maybe only a little bit.

But still.

It's enough to make me want to eat a hoagie.

C. Dave's show has rekindled my interest in my musical roots. There are some good renditions of Wayfaring Stranger out there.


D. Oh! Desserts may never be the same; I NOW HAVE MICHAEL'S RECIPE FOR CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE CAKE. It's a no-flour chocolate heart attack. Immediately after consuming it I start to have withdrawal symptoms. There are some serious cravings, yo.

Thank God for Jewish dietary restrictions, huh?

No comments: