Thursday, April 24, 2008

Denouement

I think perhaps the school year may begin to calm itself down now.

I've run myself ragged, yes, but I think I'm getting less and less stressed and more... well... creatively enterprising.

I'd like to point out that despite any and all stories from Italy, I am not a lush. I will probably never have turbo coffee ever again.

Four cups was fine, thank you.

I am so excited about The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. I've been looking at pictures. I'm pleased to report that the Pevensie kids STILL look like they are related to me. I'm not sure how I feel about Ben Barnes yet. He has pretty bone structure, he didn't do much in Stardust but he didn't annoy me either... but his hair has some serious Puppy Bouf-Bouf action going on in the trailer. Just sayin'.

Tonight I went to my school's One-Act Play Festival, put on by the talented Directing II class.

It made me wish I could write plays.

The denouement is when you finally see that an end will come.

1 comment:

Justin said...

You could very well write plays. No one said you had to write a play that was 2 hours long. A simple scene here or there, and all of a sudden you may have an epic play on your hands.